Oxygenetix Foundation, Standard, 15ml
Oxygenating Foundation breathes, protects and heals as you wear it. With a unique aloe vera base, this foundation is both antibacterial and soothing. Formulated for physicians and cosmetic professionals for use post procedure like a second skin to conceal, heal and support skin regeneration.
-Use immediately post procedures e.g.
- Skin needling
- Chemical Peels
- CO2 Laser
- Laser hair removal
- Acne / Rosacea treatments
- Facial Surgery / Bruising
-Use everyday for great coverage. Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores).
Goes on sheer but once set, you can build as much as you wish to cover blemishes and give the finish that you desire. And it lasts longer and feels lighter than other foundations so you can wear it all day.
HOW TO APPLY Oxygenetix Foundation?
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply the foundation to face and neck.
- Blend with fingertips, brush or sponge.
Enjoy seeing the natural beauty of your skin shine through. Goes on sheer but once set, you can build as much as you wish to cover blemishes and give the finish that you desire. And it lasts longer and feels lighter than other foundations so you can wear it all day.
FULL OF GOOD
- Helps build collagen and elastin
- Allows your skin to breathe
- Soothes with aloe-based gel
- Feels light like you’re not wearing makeup
- Beneficial for normal dry oily and combination skin
- Safe and soothing for sensitive skin
- Conceals and treats skin conditions
- Paraben-free, oil free, alcohol free and fragrance free
- Certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan friendly
Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane , Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer